Monday, February 7, 2011

My fav Christmas gift this year....Girls Weekend!

The last two years Marty has given me a girls weekend with my roommates from KSU, Kelly and Jill. He contacts them, sets up a date and place, then clues me in on Christmas. It's the best gift in my opinion.....(hint hint Marty!) This year we went to Hutchinson. We shopped, got pedicures, went to dinner, and then headed back to the hotel for talking, giggling, more talking and more giggling. It's like we were back at the house on Legore in Manhattan.

Here's Kelly and Jill getting their feet pampered.
Ahhhh....pedicures!
The finished product...Kelly--red with hearts, Me--purple with dots (naturally), and Jill--shiny red.

My roomies and I at Jillian's for dinner....a great atmosphere, great food, great wine and the best company ever!!
"A real friend is like a good bra: hard to find, comfortable, supportive, always lifts you up, makes you look better, never lets you down or leaves you hanging, and always close to your heart."
Thanks for a great weekend ladies and can't wait for to do it again.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I had so much fun. The 2 of you are the best friends ever and could never be replaced. Thanks for the great time!

    ReplyDelete