Sunday, February 27, 2011

Short and Sweet

Just a short and sweet post so I can keep my readers happy....

Last summer my sister-in-laws, mother-in-law and aunt-in-laws had a girls weekend in Weston, MO for Aunt Jane's 60th bday. While there we shopped at the little shops and I came home with two old windows that I just knew I'd come up with something to do with them...well after almost a year I finally put one to use.....I scrapbooked it. I've always had my boys first year (1mo, 3mo, 6mo, 9mo and 1yr)pics in frames and hanging on the wall as I love to look at them and remember when. Well instead of having 10 separate frames on the wall I now have an old window holding the pics. With a little assistance from my friend Summer on the embellishing (I so struggle with that) it turned out pretty good (however Marty wasn't too impressed but oh well)...my babies are back on the wall.

Frosted swirly rub-ons and buttons give it a little extra.
FYI....I do have one more of these windows if anyone would like to buy it and do something crafty with it or if I can help you do something crafty....just let me know.
This candy jar I've done for the WSU Shocker Auction that I have two friends that help put together. This will be part of a basket they will put in the silent auction. I have one more of these to do and I also donated a plate done in WSU shocker basketball decor.
Like the heading says...short and sweet. I hope to start working on some luminaries soon as I have accumulated a lot of glassware.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment