Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A another door, a frame, teacher gift and a Blake story.

I thought I better make another post soon so I don't get so far behind so this one contains a little bit of randomness....first up I decored another door in my house....this one is to my craft/therapy room....
I made this frame for my mom per her request. When I took it to her this last weekend I told her I'd make her other requests only if she removed some of the other "stuff" from her walls. She gets a little "happy" when hanging things. However I am guilty of giving her things to hang on the wall so I guess it's partly my fault.
This is a gift card bouquet I put together from Brett's class to give their teacher last week as it was her 1/2 birthday. It's filled with all her fav things, skittles, Dr. Pepper, hot cocoa packets, mints, and gift cards to various places, Barnes and Noble, Freddy's Frozen Custard, Walmart, and Movie Passes. I and the other room mom, Julie, visited the class on Friday with this and cupcakes. Mrs. Unrein was very surprised and appreciative as she has never had a birthday party with her class since it's in the summer.
Ok...here's another Blake story....I've posted before about finding Blake in weird sleeping places(closets, baskets, kitchen table) ...well he did it again. Today I found him on the stairs. I'm not sure if he was going up or coming down when he decided he needed a nap before continuing. Crazy kid....
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment