Thursday, January 13, 2011

Merry Christmas Jill and Decoring Doors

Just a couple of more things I finished this week. One is a frame for my KSU roomie Jill for Christmas...yes I know Christmas is over however my roomies and I always try to get together after the holidays and this will be our second year that my husband has given me as a gift a girls weekend with them. Last year it was Kansas City, this year we're going to Hutchinson. We don't really care where we go as long as we're together for some girl time.

Jill actually knew this was coming to her as we came up with the idea together. We used pictures from her family vacation to Colorado last year.
And I finally took some time to do some projects for myself. I've wanted to do something for my laundry room for awhile and I decided to just do the door.......
Which then led to doing the boys' doors too....here's my tractor boy...
And my all american sports boy.
I know this is a quick and short post but no need to bore you all with random chit chatter. Till next time....

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment