Sunday, January 9, 2011

Finding my mojo again.

Well I finally got down to my room the last couple of days and have started on some new projects. After the holidays and being sick for a week it's nice to get back to my "therapy room". Here are a couple of things I finished and figured I'd go ahead a post them to ease us all back into this.

Here is a before picture.....
Here is the after....I like this font (thanks Summer). This will be on my FOR SALE page for $10.
And for the upcoming holiday...Valentine's luminaries....this one is a frosted light purple luminary done in silver and purple...Be Mine, joined hearts and xo xo....


Here is a frosted pink luminary with hot pink vinyl hearts and xoxo....


Both of these luminaries will be on my FOR SALE page for $5 each.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment