Monday, October 10, 2011

Some odds and ends....

I thought I better blog about something since I try to blog at least once a week so this one is just some odds and ends that I've done over the last several weeks.
First up is my new t-shirts for Brett's baseball and football games. Anyone who knows me knows I like "my bling". (In case you can't tell in the pic...the design is all done in small rhinestones.) My friend Summer has started a new line goods and these are just some of what she's been busy doing. Go check her blog for more... www.thegoodsonsummer.blogspot.com. She can hook you up with a shirt for any occassion, sport, holiday ect.
I told Brett he shouldn't have any trouble finding me in the stands now....hahaha.
My friend Kate asked for some help in decorating her daughters room. So between the 3 of us we came up with this saying for one wall.
Another wall she's going to put this shelf to hang her ribbons/medals from. I was so excited when I found these knobs for it. McKenzie's room is purple but her bedspread is all kinds of bright colors....it reminds me a lot of mardi gras colors.
And then on another wall she wanted her name. So I embellished the letters with boas, bling and drama cutouts.
I've also had a couple of orders for anniversarys....these folks are celebrating 25 years.
This one was for my aunt and uncle who celebrated 40 years. (This pic is of it layed out before I finished it as I accidently erased the finished product...oh well you get the idea.)
A friend of mine's husband wanted a gift to take to some people that he hunts on their land and between the two of us we came up with this. I hope they enjoy it.
And another anniversary gift for a friends' parents....Happy 40th to the Oleen's.
That's it for now. Thanks for stopping by. If you see anything you like or want to get started with your Christmas shopping I'd love to help you with your list.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment