Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Holy Cross Shopping Bazaar is around the corner.

The 4th Annual Holy Cross Shopping Bazaar at Holy Cross Lutheran Church (600 N. Greenwich, Wichita) is November 5, 2011 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Admission is free. Over 75 Vendors providing crafts and products. Food and drinks are also available for purchase. My friend Patti is in charge of this and she does a great job of putting it together. It's a great event. Summer and I will once again have a booth. Summer's got a whole new line of goods...check her blog for a preview... www.thegoodsonsummer.blogspot.com.
I can say I learned from last years show that people were mostly intersted in Christmas items and the frosted luminaries were the biggest hit. So I've concentrated on that for this years show. Here are some pics of what will be at the show. This is not everything...just a highlight as I'm still putting inventory together.
This little jar would be good to fill with treats for neighbors, co-workers, teachers, family or grab gifts in the office. Just a few ideas.
I'm not sure how much I, personally, will be at this show as it's Brett's last football game but my items will be there and Summer is going to take care of it for me. What a gem she is.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment