Monday, October 31, 2011

The boys annual photo shoot.

So for the last few years I have decided to do the boys birthday pics myself. Mostly because I'm really anal when it come to pictures and I love to take outside fall pics. Here are this years crop....they turned out pretty good. Blake has been diagnosed with "chandler bing smile" (anyone remember that episode from Friends). The kid has a great smile but can't do it on command. Which is another reason I like to take the pics myself....I don't want to pay for something that doesn't look right.
Brett is very photogenic (not sure where he gets that from as Marty and I are NOT). The kid has smiled at a camera since the day he was born.
This one of Blake probably took 100 shots. He finally told me "Mom I just can't do it". So I gave up.
This is probably my favorite pic of Brett. Yes I know it looks like something a senior in high school would take but it's still good.
Another fav of mine as I don't have to worry about if they're both looking at me or even smiling!!
Throwing leaves as the parting shot.
I did do one self timer of the three of us in hopes that maybe Marty will put this in his office as I don't think he has one pic of me in there.
All in all pretty good pics and I can pick and choose what I want to print and how I want to print at a very reasonalbe price.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! You always do a wonderful job...and the fall leaves/ scenery is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete