Saturday, October 1, 2011

Another Exciting Day of Football!

Today the Knights took on the Vikings. Both teams went in today's game undefeated and the Vikings are the reigning champs from last year. So we knew it would be a tough game, we just didn't know how tough. It was neck and neck but our offense scored late in the 4th quarter and our defense held tight to pull out the win 13 to 12. It was a fun and exciting game.

Brett #7.Brett carrying the ball.
Brett playing the fake (coming this way next to #11).
Action photo....
Another...
After their games the parents make a tunnel for them to run through.
Not only did the Knights pull off a big win but so did our Cats. We got home to watch most of the game. I also realized today as I was watching the Cats on TV at home that this was my second home game to miss as season ticket holder since 1993. The first game was when Brett was born (he was born on a Monday and I missed the following game...didn't think I should drag a 6 day old baby to a game no matter how dedicated I was.) and today being the second. Times are changing as I'm sure this won't be the last home KSU game we miss. All it all it really doesn't matter as both games were exciting and it's also nice they both came out with a win. Tomorrow its off to Slugger baseball.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment