Sunday, August 14, 2011

It's a gift giving kind of month....

I've finally decided to make time to post some projects/gifts that I've finished the last several weeks.

I've actually done 2 of these for gifts for some friends that have recently been blessed with new babies. I hope they find a home on the wall of their nurseries. Brett was invited to one of his classmates birthday party this weekend and I asked him if I could make her a name frame and decor it with her favorite pasttime....horses. He said sure. When I showed it to him he replied...."Mom, she's gonna love it". So I hope she does....Happy Birthday Maddie!!
These frames are wedding gifts that my girlfriend Kelly will be attending this fall. Thanks Kelly Jo for letting me help with your wedding gift shopping.
Recently my Uncle Ron made a trip back from California for the Saathoff Family Reunion so I decided I'd make him a tile to take back. He and my Aunt Pattie live in their house that is literally on a mountain top and it's been referred to as Saathoff Mountain. I hope the tile made the trip home!!
These two items were actually an order/request from my cousin Katie (aka faithful shopper) to decor her living room walls. Thanks for letting me help with the decoring Katie!!
This is is also a request/order from my girlfriend for her MIL....I'm guessing one of my favorite little girls, Rachael, will be gracing these frames.
Thanks for stopping by. Let me know if I can help with wedding, baby, or teacher gifts.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment