Thursday, August 18, 2011

It's the First Days of School for B and b

Well this week was the first days of the school year 2011-2012. It has been a much awaited week. All in all I think we are all eager to get back into our routine. Especially me as my clothes have missed me going to the Y. Stuff just doesn't fit as well as when I'm on a regular exercise regimen. Probably has something to do with the fact that I quit exercising after school was out in May but forgot to adjust the intake of food consumption.

Wednesday was Blake's first day of school. He will attend Mrs. Newlin's Pre-4 class Monday-Friday at Holy Cross Lutheran School. He was excited to go and even more excited because he got to wear his new shoes.I know his backpack looks completely overloaded but it wasn't that heavy.
Brett started on Thursday and is in Mrs. Lee's 3rd grade class at Wheatland Elementary.
He didn't have a backpack to take as he had already taken it with all his supplies to school on Meet your Teacher night so I didn't know how to make him pose for his pic. This is what we came up with and it looks like he's taking his Senior pics.
Naturally Blake had to have his picture taken again. Another moment caught where the boys show they really do love each other.
And then there's the reality of most days......
Brett is all about doing "action" photos.
So far the week has gone off without any hiccups. I know Blake is tired in the afternoons and tries to take an afternoon nap at 5:30pm which is not good....so hopefully we'll get him a little better adjusted next week.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment