Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Boys go to Gma's for a visit

So last week my boys went on their annual summer visit to Grandma's (Marty's parents). My boys are the only cousins that live far away, so it's nice that they get to see all their cousins when they visit. It's also nice that Marty's older sister, Amy, is a teacher so she's off in the summer to help with taking care of B and b and doing fun things with them.....like shooting cousin Garrett's bb gun......see below. I believe they were shooting frogs in the lagoon.
I love this pic as it would be great to know what they were talking about or strategizing.

Blake gets his turn with a little help from Garrett.

Again Blake gets a little help from Brett.

This is another good pic...would love to know what the discussion is.

Another fav....my boys.....

Brett taking his shot.

More discussion.

The boys also got to spend sometime with Marty's brothers girls...Karlie and Emily....here is my beautiful niece Karlie Ann.

Brett went boating with Amy and family the first day he got there and learned how to knee board. (Guess what Marty and Brett bought today to have at our lakehouse....yep a knee board).

Here is my other beautiful niece, Erica, she's the oldest of the Albright 6-pack.

Brett and Garrett...these two have been hooked at the hips since Brett was born (they are about 18 months apart).

My other beautiful niece, Emily.

Here's all four of them on the tube....Garrett, Brett, Emily, and Erica.

The week also included a little pool time at Aunt Amy's.

And you can't go to Grandma's and not have a weenie roast.

Emily and Brett bringing the drinks for lunch.


Again I would love to know the conversation around this campfire.


The boys also got to go frog hunting with Trent (sister in law Kays beau) which is something Brett always looks forward to and Blake got to go to this year. It's definately one of the highlights. Thanks Trent for taking the boys. Also thanks to the rest of the Albright clan for having the boys. They love their time on the farm as much as I love my time home. My week without the boys was quiet and productive. I made sure I got a pedicure (the best one I've had in a long time), went on two dates with Marty (dinner out twice and a movie....a chic flick even) and did a little shopping kid free.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment