Monday, June 20, 2011

Birthday's and Father's day at the Lake

As I said in an earlier post tonight we celebrated my nephew's bday along with my brother's GF, Jenn's bday and of course Father's day this weekend at the lake. It was great weather and we all had a good time, especially 3 little boys. They enjoyed swimming, playing whiffle ball, kick ball, running around burning energy that we all wish we had just a 1/4 of.

Does this not scream summer or what? Shirtless boys eating corn on the cob!!
My mom also found some party poppers for them to do. These pics of Blake doing them are so funny...his facial expressions are great. No he is not crying, he's just anticipating the "pop".

Love this face....

My mom also brought a large inflatable ball that the boys could crawl inside of and roll around the yard in....kind of like what hamsters do in their plastic ball. Unfortunately when you by anything inflatable the chance that a hole with occur is great....this is what happened to their ball so they preceeded to flatten it by jumping on it. I love this action shot of Steel.

This is Jenn and I with her birthday gift I made for her. Check out the previous blog to see all the detail of it.

Scott, Steel and Jenn. Great Smiles by all, even the croc cake!!

My brother, Scott and his son, Steel.

The 3 boys!!

Steel and his "croc cake". Jenn has made Steel's bday cake for the lake the last 3 years, so far she's made a spider cake, a snake cake and this year he asked for a crocodile cake. She does an amazing job and they are always a hit. However she did tell Steel he needs to tone down his cake request for next year.

Such a cool cake!!

Steel and his presants!!

As I said before we all had a great time at the lake but then we usually do when you have great family and friends to share it with.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment