Monday, June 20, 2011

Blog posting overload...

Just so you know this is one of many posts to my blog. And it's not because I haven't posted forever it's just that the last week or so we have had so much going on that there's so much to talk about. This post is mostly of projects that I've finished that are gifts and have finally been given and it's safe to post the pics.

This tile was ordered by my mom for some good friends of theirs, daughter, Nicole, who is getting married in October. Nicole has said she will have the tile on the guest book table at the wedding. My parents had Nicole, fiance James and our friends Randy and Cindy out for supper a couple weeks ago to celebrate Randy and Cindy's 35th wedding anniversary. Mom gave each of them a tile. Congrats to both of them!!

On Sunday I attended a baby shower for Marty's cousin and gave them a Tub Time bucket full of bath goodies/necessities. Baby Danenberg will be joining our family in August. Today happens to be the actual birthday for my brother's GF, Jenn. She turned the Big 3-0! and did it in fine fashion. We actually celebrated with her this weekend at the lake along with my nephew, Steel, whose 7th bday was June 7th!! The next several pics are what I put together for Jenn's gift. When I asked her what she wanted she said she wanted sweet corn (which we had with our meal on Saturday night) and diamonds...(hint hint...lil' brother!!) So this what I came up with.
A zebra printed charger plate with a hot pink "J".
A zebra printed bottle koozie with a hot pink "J" and some pink boa and a diamond charm on the zipper on the back...see below.I also asked my friend Summer who makes these wine glasses for Pink Boa if she had any catchy phrases for turning 30 and I decided on 30 and Flirty along with a "J", bling on the glass and filled with pink and white "diamonds". I was also able to put a large diamond ring on the stem as a wine glass charm along with "Happy Birthday Jenn" on the stem.



And the finished product.....chocolate covered strawberries are her fav!!.



Not only did we celebrate Jenn and Steel's birthday this weekend but of course Father's day. This year for dad's day I made Marty a frosted powercat mirror. He hasn't decided where he's going to put it yet, but I will probably mention that there's a spot in the wet bar downstairs.


I think that is all the projects I've finished lately. I hope to update my tabs (at the top of the blog) soon with pics since it's been quite sometime since I did that.


Photobucket





1 comment:

  1. Hey Steph, I absolutely love the koozie and charger! Have found and leopard prints? The picture with boys eating corn is so classic! We are having a mild and cool summer this year. We've only been kayaking twice so far, we've been getting every one else's rain. At least two or three days a week we are getting showers. Enjoy the rest of you summer!

    P.J.

    ReplyDelete