Thursday, May 5, 2011

So many posts and so out of order....oh well.

Ok back to last weekend....for my birthday I asked Marty for a scrapbook weekend which was taking place on the west side of Wichita for 3 days!! It was put on by Scrapbook Chicks (www.scrapbookchicks.com). I had met Christie thru my friend Summer and it turned out that her son Zach was on Blake's soccer team this winter. These ladies put on a great crop. Amie, Summer and I packed up our scrappin supplies and headed west. Also at our table were a couple of friends of Summer's, Jennifer and Amy. Between the five of us we had a great time and got lots done. Of course not near enough pics got scrapped but it's more done than when we started.

The hostess' with the mostess!! Christi and Jennifer with their glitter cups...which were pretty cool.....it was definately a lot of glitter and ribbon on one cup.
With our admission we got a bag full of scrappin goodies.

Included in our bad was one of these boxes of buttons. The container itself was just as cool as all the buttons.

The scrapbook chicks even brought part of their store, just in case somebody need extra supplies or that perfect piece of paper.

Here is one side of the room....scrappers working away. If you look closely I'm standing up by our table, (second table on the right).

I haven't scrapbooked myself for about 2 years and it was good to get back to something I enjoy. I hope to maybe whittle away on my "mountain" of pictures in the future....we'll see how that works out. All in all it was a great weekend, I loved it all and hopefully will get to do another next year...hint hint Marty.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I've never done scrapbooking before, but it looks like so much fun! Great pictures!!

    ReplyDelete