Thursday, May 5, 2011

Brett's trip to the Zoo and Blake's Spring Program

School is coming to an end which means there's always something going on. This week Blake and I went to the zoo with Brett's class. I had a great group of boys (granted two were my own) but the other two were great at staying together and very attentive to Blake and making sure no one got lost. They even tolerated me taking group pictures whenever I asked.
Brett and his classmates and Blake in the "jungle".




My most favorite part of the day....seeing the baby chimp. I'm not sure how old he/she is or what his/her name is so I'll refer to him/her as "BC aka Baby Chimp" but BC was the cutest thing ever. BC sat next to the glass and would put its hand up when the kids put their hand on the glass.
And then it leaned over and "kissed" the hand.



There was something floating in the air like a feather and BC was trying to catch it.


My group of boys didn't enjoy watching BC as much as I did as they moved onto the next exhibit. There's also an orangutang who is expecting, can't wait to see that little cutie.


Blake being Blake on the memorial statue of Marbles

This peacock was stuttin' his stuff.

Like I said the zoo was fun and the weather was perfect (doesn't happen very often in Wichita, KS).


Wednesday was Blake's spring program at school. As usual he did a great job and loves to sing.





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment