Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Mother's Day

Mom's day. Brett was the first one to give me a hug and tell me happy mother's day first thing Sunday morning. He also made a Mother's Day magazine which was all about me at school. It was quite fun to see the answers to the questions....one of my favs... What do you like best about you mom? His answer...what I like best about my mom is that she cleans alot. YES...he does notice. Blake made me a card with his handprints on it (my fav projects the teachers do with the kids....hand and foot prints) with a cute poem about handprints. Then on Sunday morning they gave me a card with a gift certificate to get a pedicure. YEAH....I love pedi's.

Even though my boys push my buttons, drive me crazy on a daily basis, fight and argue daily with each other I wouldn't trade them for anything. They really are "my miracles" and I'm blessed that God chose me to be their mom.

Here are the angels themselves.
A mother's work is never done.....here I am reminding Blake we are trying for a decent picture and would like for him to cooperate.

Momma and her boys.



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I swear I left a comment late last night; must not have saved it. Any who; the boys have grown like weeds! I've been bitten ny the blog bug and going to give it awhirl. I've been trying to create a name and landed with Porcupine Needle. I was inspired by your spot and chose to go with Blogger. Not much there yet, just getting start but thought I would share. Who knows where my other comment ended up. :-)

    ReplyDelete