Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Peeps surprise me again.....

Ok so today is actually my little brother's birthday...happy birthday again Scott. But my peeps, Amie, Summer, and Mel surprised me today with a mini birthday party as my birthday is on Saturday. Initially it was planned that we would be having "therapy" at my house at 1:00...this is not uncommon for us together and work on projects so I thought nothing of it. However when they showed up they had food and presants!! And since Amie and I are doing weight watchers the snacks were picked appropriately...lots of veggies, fruit, our fav low fat crackers, and angel food cake with fat free cool whip. It was all sooooo yummy. Now the presants....were awesome....they gave me a gift card to Kansas Sampler (new store that has everything KSU you could want), a Calvin and Hobbes book of comics (the story behind this is I made a comment one day jokingly wondering how wrong it would be for me to order this book from brett's scholastic book order for myself...hahaha...), and below are my handmade gifts....Summer made me a personalized wine glass (FYI...she is getting ready to start selling these in a store in Andover called Pink Boa along with her Etsy store.... check her stuff out...she does good work... www.sugarbritchesdesigns.com). My glass says "sassy lil wildcat". Miss Amie made me a frame for my room that says... "Let it be a flip flop day" and Mel gave me a box of milk duds wrapped in duct taped with a note that says..."do not open until Easter" as I gave up milk duds and chocolate for lent. It's obvious these girls know me all to well, they gave me all my favs...milk duds, wildcat/ksu, flip flops and FOOD. It's not even my birthday yet but today sure felt like it. Thanks again for a great day ladies...you're the best.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment