Friday, November 2, 2012

Wedding #3 of the year

So our final wedding of the year was my brother, Scott and Jenn. They were married a week ago today at the Loose Mansion in Kansas City. It was a beautiful wedding that went off without a hitch.

Friday morning Jenn gave the boys some last minute instructions for the big day.
The Loose Mansion is owned by my dad's cousin and has been renovated to host parties, weddings and any other celebrations.

Steel reading the card Jenn left him before the wedding.  He may not realize it yet but he's a super lucky kid to have a new stepmom that loves him as her own without hesitation.
Jenn getting all pretty.  I do believe her day was exactly how she dreamed it would be.  She even had her "ah-ha" moment when Josh was putting her veil on and it was exactly what she wanted.
My mom and her handsome boys.
Scott and the boys.  Steel was his best man, Brett was an usher and Blake was the ring bearer or in this wedding, sign carrier.  Instead of carrying a pillow, he carried a sign that said "Hey Uncle Scott, here comes your Bride".   Scott didn't know about the sign and it was fun to watch his expression as Blake came down the aisle.
The Albright's all cleaned up and dressed in purple for the wedding.
My handsome brother catching some air on the patio and possibly relaxing some nerves with that drink??!!
Jenn and I.  I served as her personal attendant and boy did she put me to work, however I appreciate her including me and she was an organized and easy bride to work with.  I love the fact that I get to call her my sister now.
Scott and Jenn with Steel and all his cousins, Brett, Blake, Tyler, Tegan, Truitt, and Tallyn (Jenn's sister's kids)
My handsome devils.
The cake.
The wedding party...less Steel.
Jenn and Scott leaving in my dad's 1967 Camero.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment