Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My room and the fun things that are created there.

So with the move and finally getting everything unpacked and organized, plus all the weddings are over with, I have finally got my new room organized and cleaned up enough to take a picture of it.  But first just a couple more things that are created from there.

Roommate Jill always keeps me in business with her gift requests.  This one went to a new little girl who arrived in September.
A wedding gift.

These were an emergency creation (and a pretty good job if I do say so myself).  My SIL Jenn, thought she was going to need these to give to her nephews as their gifts for helping in the wedding but turns out the original gifts showed up last minute.  However these boys will be getting these for Christmas.
This little coupe went to a March of Dimes auction to help my friend Melanie who was helping with the auction.  It raised about $100 that night.

I even made a tile for myself.
And now my room... my safe haven... my heaven on earth.... my place of sanity.
Places for supplies, supplies and more supplies.
My favorite spot in the room....the white door (goes to the storage room) is from my Great Grandmother's house (which has now been torn down) and the wooden shelf with black knobs is also from her house...it was part of the interior doors frame.
The paint definately shows its age but that's all part of its charm...it also has the crystal door knob and the original key that still works.
I obviously added the words on the shelf to fit the room and added the knobs.  (FYI..the frame on top says: "Every girl needs a pair for flip flops, a little fancy and a few good friends.)....fits me perfectly just as my room does.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment