Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Boys Birthday Bash

Last Saturday was the big birthday bash for the boys at my mom and dad's. We've held their family birthday party there since Brett was a baby (with the exception of his 3rd which we held at our house in Wichita and I think we held one at the lakehouse). Anywho...my dad has a nice shed that holds all of us. This years theme was KSU and Green Bay, the boys favorite teams.

The birthday boys, Brett, 10 on Nov. 4 and Blake, 6 on Nov. 22.  I learned I could cut sugar sheets on my cricut so that's how I made the cakes this year.
The boys and all their cousins, less oldest, Erica.
And we always include Uncle Trent as his birthday is November 12th.
The boys and their gifts.
Blake takes home a pretty good loot.  One of Blake's fav gifts is the camo stocking hat from Aunt Kay and Uncle Trent.  He's worn it to school everyday this week even though the temps have been 68'.  Silly kid.
Brett and his loot.  Brett loved loved the came hoodie he got from Aunt Kay and Uncle Trent...can't hardly get him to take it off.
The boys had a great time.  Grandma Donna had fun games planned as always.  The only downer of the whole evening was the KSU vs. Baylor game.  I'm not even going to get into it as we all have moved on and are looking forward to the last home game against Texas that we will get to go to.  Thanks to all our family who attended the party and showered the boys with gifts.  They say THANK YOU THANK YOU!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment