Sunday, February 19, 2012

Brett's Basketball 2012

Brett's been playing basketball the last couple of months...the last game is coming up this weekend. To say the least it's been a frustrating season...part of it is I think this sport is one of the hardest ones to learn/get for some. Brett works hard, plays hard but there's only so much one can do. However he doesn't give up and seems to like it. Hopefully next year we will find a better league to play in and see how he does there. I've also discovered that this is a very hard sport to get on film....much worse than football. So the following pics are the few that were viewable from the many I've taken this season. Brett's team shirts are yellow...YellowJackets.

Brett driving up the middle, shooting a lay up.
Playing defense. Brett has occassionally earned the name Angel Rodriguez (KSU bb freshman who often finds himself in foul trouble...usually more fouls than points some games).
Watching the free throw...probably caused by him fouling.... :).
More defense.
Bringing the ball down.
Shooting a free throw.
As Brett's basketball season comes to a close...Blake will start soccer and Brett will also start baseball training one night a week in March. It never stops for us but at least we aren't traveling every weekend like the spring/summer/fall/holidays.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I miss watching my kid in sports. I am so glad I took as many pictures as I did. Good luck in your next rounds of sports, enjoy! My how time flies.

    ReplyDelete