Thursday, September 15, 2011

Odds and Ends finished

Awhile back I posted a picture of an old window I got in Weston, Mo that I redid with my boys baby pics, well I had two of those windows and finally found a use for the second one. My friend, Mel, wanted it and had just the place for it.....her in-laws shop in Lucas, KS. Mel came up with what to put on it and I just followed her instructions. She says there's a spot ready for it to hang...hopefully it makes it there soon and she sends me a pic of it in the shop. The numbers 89 are removable and laminated so each year they can change them out.
These two frames are for my cousin Katie to give her kids' teachers for xmas gifts. Yes she is on the ball and I appreciate it.
I delivered these two items to new parents and new grandparents a couple weeks ago. Marty's cousin and wife welcomed Miles Brian Dannenberg at the end of August. And since this is Aunt Jan and Uncle Mike's first grandbaby...they had to get a little something too. Hopefully Miles will be making his debut to the rest of family next weekend at the Annual Albright Fish Fry.
Please be sure to check out the "Look What's On Sale!" tab at the top. I went thru my inventory and slashed prices. If there's anything you like be sure to let me know. If something is already sold let me know and I can make it again. Thanks!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment