Monday, September 5, 2011

15 years!!

It's hard to believe but 15 years ago Marty and I married. Not only does that seem hard to fathom but we've been together for 20 years. Those are some big numbers.
Some things have changed over the years and some things have remained the same. We've obviously changed by appearance (hence the photos below), we've become parents of two boys, we've changed addresses 6 times, and I'm sure there are many other changes. However a few things have remained the same, we are still season ticket holders for the KSU football games, we both still hold KSU near and dear, Marty still drives me crazy in many ways (too many to list) as I do the same to him I'm sure (very few I'm guessing) but above all Marty still continues to surprise me and once again he's done it.
He informed me this morning that we are going on a short trip, leaving Friday returning Sunday. He "thought" I would be able to pack for this trip knowing only that...apparently he still doesn't know me well. He finally told me we are going to Vegas. We are going to see a couple of shows and one being Garth Brooks. Those of you who have known me since high school/college know I was a HUGE GB fan. It's obviously been years since I've seen him in concert so I'm really looking forward to that show. Marty also took care of making sure the boys were taken care of....Grandma Jeri is coming down to make sure the boys get to and from school on Friday, to and from Brett's football game on Saturday and to and from Brett's baseball game on Sunday. (She will need a vacay after this I'm sure. THANKS in advance.)
This trip will be fast and furious and the only downer is we will miss Brett's first football game and his baseball game. Hopefully he doesn't make any outstanding plays that we'll miss or break any bones while we're gone.
Stay tuned for Vegas pics!!
Photobucket

1 comment: