Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wedding 1 of 2012 Kasey and Trevor Murphy

Last weekend my cousin Kasey married her long time beau Trevor. Kasey has been planning this wedding since the ring hit her finger I think and she planned it to perfection. It was absolutely beautiful and something the two of them shall remember forever. Kasey included so many family and friends to share in their day including my boys and my nephew Steel.  And to top it all off her colors were purple and that's suits us just fine.

Here are Steel and Blake passing out the programs.
The bride and her dad making their way into the church.

Brett's part in the wedding was taking the communion gifts to the front (he's on the right.)
The bride and groom leaving the church as Mr. and Mrs. Murphy.  The guests threw rose petals and there were a few butterflies released.
It was very hard to capture or see the butterflies but I happen to be standing by one of the bridesmaids and one landed on her bouquet.
Three handsome boys....Brett, Steel, and Blake.
The Albright's
My part in the wedding.  I also made them a tile with their initial on it for the guestbook table at the reception.
Kasey and I.  Umm yes I really am that short...she's flat footed and I'm in a 1/2 inch heel.  Unfortunately all my cousins are taller than I, and the youngest who is 9 is well on his way too.
Blake and I cuttin' a rug.
Soon to be sister in law Jenn and Blake gettin' jiggy with it. 

It was a beautiful wedding despite the heat. Congrats again to Kasey and Trevor Murphy.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment