Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring Break 2012

Well Spring Break 2012 hasn't been exactly "spring fun"...its' rained for 4 days straight. Granted we need the rain badly and appreciate every drop but could have been nice for it to rain on a different week. The boys have been a little stir crazy needless to say. They were so desperate to go outside on Tuesday they played basketball in the rain and I let them. Desperate times call for deperate measures. We did venture over to the west side of town on Wednesday to take in some miniature glow golf at Town West. A friend of mine had gone earlier in the with her kids and they loved it. The boys thought it was fun and for the price it was worth it plus it was raining so what else did we have to do. Definately something to consider for a birthday party for the boys in the future.Brett making his putt. Brett ended up with two one hole in ones for the day.
Blake surprisingly had 2 hole in ones back to back too. It was crazy considering when he started he wasn't even holding his club right.
Thursday was yet another rainy day but we ventured to the big town of Lebo. My roomie, Jill, had her second daughter, Rebecca Ann, last Monday and we had to go see her. Here she is....
She looks a lot like her daddy and her older sister, Rachael at that age I think. It's hard to remember how tiny newborns are or remember my boys being that small at one time.
Now this is one relaxed baby girl. (She's still celebrating St. Patty's day :) !)
Blake has always loved babies and was all about holding her.
Brett even got in on the action of holding her. I had to fight to get my turn with her... he was a baby hog.
This is big sister Rachael showing me her ABC 123 book her mom made her. She's sitting at her KSU desk that I made her for Christmas a couple years ago.
I finally got my turn with Rebecca. Jill says she's a pretty good baby so far. She's definately a cutie and so so sweet. (For the record...I'm not in the need for another baby for myself...that's why I have Jill...when I need a baby or girl fix I visit her.)
And of course last but not least...baby feet. I love pics of baby feet and lil' Rebecca has some pretty cute feet.
Well we definatley enjoyed our day with Miss R and lil' Miss R. Its been the highlight of our spring break for sure. I have a few things I need to make for Rebecca's room now that she's here so I better get busy.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment