Monday, January 23, 2012

Monster Trucks!!

Once again I'm behind in posts....but better late than never...Marty and the boys went and saw Monster Trucks last year when they were in town and asked if I wanted to go this year so I did. I'm not really sure what is so entertaining about these things but it was kind of fun and of course the boys love it.
Desparado....Ground Pounder...this one won the "best donut" competiton....it was loud and smelled of a LOT of burnt rubber.

Outlaw....

Bounty Hunter...this is one of the boys favorite and they remembered him from last year.
The boys...(even though Blake tells me he loves me all the time I'm sure he was trying to give me the "rock on" sign and not the I love you sign....)
Mega-saurus...this dino came out and chewed up and spit out a ford taurus.
It was a pretty fun evening and some cheap entertainment. It was definately better than how we spent this last weekend....we were hit with the 12 hr flu....Blake had it Friday during the night, I had it Saturday during the day and Brett had it Sunday during the night (Marty is to blame as he had it earlier in the week and infected all of us). It was not any fun at all and the only upside was knowing it only lasted about 12 hours. We are all slowing gaining our appetites back and ready to get back on our schedules.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment