Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Handsome Boys and Stuff I've been working on

Tonight the boys Sunday school class sang before the advent service in preparation for the program this Sunday. We will not be at the program as we'll be in KC for the Chiefs vs. Packers game. So I took this opportunity to dress the boys in their best and take a picture (or should I say pictures, I won't even go into how many pics I took just to get these) by the tree. You can't really tell in the pic but they are both in purple (Brett in dark and Blake in light and ties on). My cousin is getting married in June and both of the boys are part of it and her colors are purple. (How lucky for us!!) So I took the opportunity to get their clothes for the wedding and sweaters to wear with them for Christmas.
I know I haven't posted stuff I've done lately and mostly its because they've been mostly gifts for friends of friends or family and I don't know who reads my blog so I haven't posted them. However if anyone is looking for a last minute teacher, office or easy simple gift for someone I do have the following available. Email/call if you need something.
Here are a couple of gifts I did for people that I'm pretty sure don't read my blog regularly...at least not yet.

These two banners are for the the Preschool teachers at Blake's school. Mrs. Newlin (Blake's teacher) is a big Wichita Shockers fan so I did hers in black and yellow, with Shockers on the back. The other one is for Mrs. Boss who was Brett's teacher, she's a KSU grad so hers is done in purple/white with Go Cats on the back. I usually stop in her classroom after dropping Blake off to chat about KSU football/basketball weekly. She's a great lady as is Mrs. Newlin and I will greatly miss them both as this is Blake's last year at Holy Cross.

And last but not least another tile for my mom to give her hair stylist, Miya, who happens to be a childhood friend of mine. Our parents used to play softball together back in the day and Miya and I became friends at the ballpark. (FYI...the flower is a dark purple..not black like it looks like in the pic.)
Hope everyone is getting ready for Christmas, although it was a little difficult to think it's a week and a half away with the temps near 60 today. It was so nice (once it stopped raining finally) that I cleaned windows. I know crazy right, but how could I not, if nothing else to say I cleaned windows on December 14th!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Two handsome dudes! Stephanie, I noticed color on the wall behind them, nice job. Hehehe, I just remember us talking at my house in Derby about color or lack there of. Wining you and yours a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete