Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What does one do with 100 bags of mulch......

she spreads it. And that's exactly what I've been doing since Saturday. We were in serious need of mulch as alot of it had washed/blown away the last two years. Today I finally finished up and even mowed the yard. Let the mowing season begin. I can't wait for the rest of the trees/bushes to bloom and fill out. I have at least one plant that I'll need to replace and of course there's always room to add a few more. Here are a few pics of the finished product...I should've take before pics but naturally didn't think of that at the time. Front
Front
Front of driveway
Front/west side
East side
Back/west side
Back side


As you can see we have a lot of mulch beds but I like to mulch, however I hope I don't have to for awhile. Happy Spring to everyone!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment