Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hodge Podge

Well I've got a hodge podge of pics of random things I've made the last week or so. This is obviously for the lakehouse....a place to hang the keys to the "water toys" and such. One of my best customers, roommate Jill, ordered these tiles for the weddings she'll be attending this summer and fall. Worked out perfect when she placed her order that she and Rachael were coming down for a visit and she was able to pick them all up and take them home for her.
This next project was a referral from my friend Summer. She's super busy these days as she's taken on a new adventure.....she's got a new line of products and she's in two stores now....Frou Frou's (Wichita) and Pink Boa (Andover). Check her stuff out at www.thegoodsonsummer.blogspot.com . Anyhow this a confirmation banner for a young lady at Holy Cross. Her mom still has to hem the edges and add the cording...I just did the vinyl work. I thought it turned out really good.
This was a baby gift I gave to a family at our church who recently added Clara to their family. Can't wait to meet her.
Last but not least are some Easter gifts for my nieces....cut out purses with their initials on them and filled with a flip flop sucker (they know their aunt Steph loves flips flops), emery board, gum, and chapstick you know....girl stuff. Unfortunately I could not come up with anything cool for my nephews so they are just getting a goodie bag, but I'm guessing them being boys they could care less what the goods come in.
Next up Blake's last soccer game.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment