Saturday, March 23, 2013

New canvas, wine holder, tile with new style, and wine party decor

This one is hot off the presses...just finished today for my brother's birthday which is next Saturday.  This was kind of a guinea pig gift as I've been wanting to do something like this for quite awhile...now I'm gonna have to do one for myself, making a few changes to make it more personal for me.
 This was a gift for Marty from my parents.  My mom made the glass holder, I added the wording and found to glasses with powercats etched them.
 Another tile in a different style.  A request from a friend to give as a gift.  Really like this design.
 Back in February I helped my mom host a post wedding shower for my brother and his wife.  It was a wine party and I was in charge decor.  Instead of attaching wine charms to the glasses I decored each glass with either a MU or KSU icon in honor of the bride and groom.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment