Thursday, January 10, 2013

Christmas Gifts

Yes I realize Christmas is over but with the holidays I didn't get the gifts that were ordered or done for people so here they are.

For our new neighbors who take care of Sassy when we're gone and their daughter babysits the boys when needed.
A gift for a friend for her step-daughter.
The boys teacher and bus driver gifts.  I filled the KSU plate full of goodies for Bob the bus driver to enjoy after he finished his route.
This is something I made for my SIL...she's going to hang it with a new family pic in the square and each of the kids next to the verse.
This was done for my other SIL to give to her parents.  In the frames she put a picture from her wedding which was in October.
I did this for a co-worker of Marty's to give his wife for Christmas.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment