Saturday, May 5, 2012

A little of this and that

Well as the school year winds down I get a little busier in my room....teacher gifts, graduation gifts, wedding gifts etc. Here's what's been happening...

These are teacher appreciation gifts for the staff at Blake's school, Holy Cross.  Bottles of germ gel with their names and dots on them in school colors.  Ribbons were added later.  Can never have too much germ gel.

I also finished up Cali's memorial frame and box.


Lots of weddings happening this year...these are headed out to my sister-in-law and cousin who were in need of a wedding gift.  (Kristy...fear not I fixed the Rockley tile to Rickley, just forgot to take a picture after the correction.)
These are a couple of frames roomie Jill requested for her babysitter, Ivy.  She'll be attending KU for nursing but Jill is going to give her the KSU frame first as a joke and follow up with the KU one.  People are always impressed I will do anything KU, but I'll do whatever they want as long as it doesn't stay in my house. 
Another wedding gift for roomie, Jill, to give to some friends.

This is a little something for me, I've always been on the look out for a small bench to put in my closet to sit on to put my shoes on or more importantly stand on to reach the items on the top shelf (yes I'm severely vertically challenged) ...picked up this treasure at a garage sale. 
With a little spray paint and some discounted material...ta-da...
Last but not least a baby gift for a friend of mine who had a little boy May 1st.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment