Thursday, November 3, 2011

Can you believe he's 9!!

November 4th, nine years ago we were blessed with a 7 lb 12 oz baby boy. Brett Martin Albright changed our lives forever. He's turned out to be a pretty good fit for us.

If I hadn't taken this picture of myself and dressed him in my "coming home outfit" I would never guess that this is Brett. It looks nothing like him in my opinion.
And even though he's a mature 9 year old (most days) he still loves his purple blanket and his bear, Blue that he's carried around since he was old enough to carry them. His dad occassionally teases him about it but I love that he still loves them. (FYI...he absolutely hates this picture and is mortified that it exists, I however love it and will continue to use it to show his future girlfriends, high school graduation, college graduation etc.)
Happy Birthday Brett!! We love you!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment